Children On Campus
Columbus Technical College policy regarding children on campus is as follows: Children are not allowed in classrooms or laboratories at any time.
- Children are not allowed in the Learning Support Center or the Academic Advisement Center at any time.
- Children are not allowed to attend New Student Orientation sessions.
- Children are not allowed on campus unless accompanied by an adult. Adults who bring a child to campus must ensure that the child’s activity does not disturb classes or people trying to study.
- Children must not be left unattended anywhere on campus, including, but not limited, to hallways, snack bars, Student Lounge, Bookstore, Library, restrooms, offices, or any outside area on the campus grounds or parking lots, including vehicles.
- Children are not allowed in the Cosmetology area at any time.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the Library at any time.
Police Department will escort violators of this policy off the College campus.