Clubs and Organizations
Columbus Technical College encourages student participation and involvement in various clubs and organizations related to the students’ areas of interest and to the College’s aims and objectives.
Because Columbus Technical College recognizes the social, political, and professional value of such organizations, the doors of opportunity are open for the development of more clubs and organizations on campus.
The following organizations are active on Columbus Technical College’s campus:
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- International Student Association (ISA)
- Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX)
- Lambda Nu ( LN)
- National Student Nursing Association (NSNA)
- National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL)
- Student Leadership Council (SLC)