Tuition Assistance for Active Duty Military Personnel
In order to get tuition assistance, students must be active military. The process begins with the Education Center at Fort Benning, Georgia. Students should apply at the Education Center, and once approved, they must take the completed forms to the cashier’s window in the Hartline Building at Columbus Technical College. Students receive 75 percent of full-time or part-time tuition and are responsible for the remaining 25 percent of tuition and fees.