Course Link pop-ups require javascript, but without, links simply open target page as expected

Withdrawal From Class

Students desiring to withdraw from a course must notify the instructor immediately. If withdrawal occurs prior to the midpoint of the semester the student must go to Banner Web and enter a (KM) which will assign a grad of W to withdraw themselves from the course. If withdrawal occurs after the midpoint of the semester a grade of "WP" or "WF" will be assigned by the instructor depending on the course average at that time of withdrawal. Students desiring to withdraw from the only (or last) course for which they are registered must visit The Retention Specialist in the CARE Center for assistance.

It is strongly recommended that students check with either Financial Aid or the Academic Advisement Center before withdrawing, in order to determine how this will impact their Financial Aid.

Catalog powered by SmartCatalog

Catalog Search


Catalog links