New-Student Admission Procedures
New applicants must do the following:
- Submit a completed application for admission.
- Pay a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Furnish an official copy of high school transcript or official GED scores; the high school transcript must show the student’s graduation date.
- Submit COMPASS or other nationally recognized and nationally normed college placement-test scores that are no more than five years old (60 months).
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges, universities, or institutions attended.