Student Advisory Team
The Student Advisory Team is composed of one representative and an alternate from each program area and a representative from each student organization. The members of the Student Advisory Team are involved in planning various activities for the student body.
The Student Advisory Team is an organization dedicated to the following:
- Coordinating student activities.
- Promoting good college and community citizenship.
- Improving college morale.
- Promote civility on campus.
- Providing a forum for student expression.
- Promoting the general welfare of the College.
- Providing clear channels of communication among the faculty, the administration, and the student body.
- Developing leadership skills.