Please help us name our new ChatBot!
Official Contest Rules
- Eligibility. You must be a current student or employee of Columbus Technical College to participate in, Name Our ChatBot Contest (the “contest”).
- How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 11 a.m. on Monday, February 22 and end at 11 p.m. Sunday, March 7 (the “contest period”). Fill out the Contest form and submit electronically. The Contest form can be found below the Contest Rules. All entries must be received within the Contest Period. All entries become property of Columbus Technical College. The College reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- Winner Selection. One winner will be chosen, based on judge’s criteria, after the Contest ends on March 7. The winner will receive notification via email and telephone call on March 8. Public announcement on social media and the College webpage on will be held on March 9.
- Judges Criteria. Judges will consider marketing, branding, and business fit when determining winner. Contestant is encouraged to visit our website to learn more about our services. The decisions of the judges are final.
- Prize. One winner will receive one prize at the conclusion of the Contest. Prize is a $50 gift card from The Campus Store, a photo op with the ChatBot, a CTC t-shirt (if we have your size), and a CTC gift basket. Prize is pre-determined and may not be substituted for cash or another prize. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified via e-mail message through the email provided by the contestant, and by phone at the phone number provided, on March 8 between the hours of 10 am- 3 pm. Winner will also be announced on all college social media and web pages. Winner will be required to sign a liability and publicity release.
- Participation. By participating, contestant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judges including publication of ChatBot name, ChatBot story, and name of contestant. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the College reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Intellectual Property. All entries become the sole property of Columbus Technical College.