Due to COVID19 restrictions Library appointments are for
registered students only at this time!
Note: Curbside pick is available for items in our catalog! Contact the library to request items and make arrangements for pickup!
The Columbus Technical College library is located on the second floor of the Library building on our main Manchester Expressway campus in Columbus, Georgia. Students have access to computer labs with the latest technology, shelves of resource materials, some fun reading, study and lounge areas, a children's section and even a law library. Virtually all materials are also accessible with a simple download or email or phone call request. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-649-1852.
Due to the COVID-19 campus closure all items checked out from the library will not be due until campus reopens. If you would like to return your materials before campus reopens, please use the Library Drop Box located on the back of the Library Building next to the Patrick Hall courtyard. Your Library Staff is available during this time. Please contact us by phone 706-649-1852, text 706-225-9170, or email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service which helps patrons obtain materials that are unavailable in the library. Complete our ILL Form (pdf) and email it to Evelyn Willis to order an item.
- Acquisitions Request Form and Collection Development Policy
- Student Library Handbook (pdf)
- Students and faculty of Columbus Technical College can take advantage of online access to JAMA through our institutional account. Log in* at jama.ama-assn.org. You can also try this JAMA link if you are off campus. (*contact the Library for our college JAMA login information)
- The library is located adjacent to Patrick Hall on the second floor of the Library building.
GALILEO online resource online resource stands for Georgia Library Learning Online, and is a collection of databases with electronic resources. You can read more about GALILEO on their website. You can request a current GALILEO password at the Circulation Desk. You can also get a password online by clicking the Online Resources tab in BlackBoard or by emailing the Library with your student email account.
If you would like to schedule a proctor for a test or assignment, please click HERE for instructions.
Availability dates and times for proctoring are as follows:
Monday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
All testing must be completed by the end of the testing time on the schedule for that date.
Example: Your test time allotted is 1 hour. You must start the test no later than 1 hour before the end of testing times above.