The Columbus Technical College library is located on the second floor of the Library building on our main Manchester Expressway campus in Columbus, Georgia. Students have access to computer labs with the latest technology, shelves of resource materials, some fun reading, study and lounge areas, a children's section and even a law library. Virtually all materials are also accessible with a simple download or email or phone call request. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-649-1852.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service which helps patrons obtain materials that are unavailable in the library. Complete our ILL Form (pdf) and email it to Evelyn Willis to order an item.
- Acquisitions Request Form and Collection Development Policy
- Student Library Handbook (pdf)
- Students and faculty of Columbus Technical College can take advantage of online access to JAMA through our institutional account. Log in* at jama.ama-assn.org. You can also try this JAMA link if you are off campus. (*contact the Library for our college JAMA login information)
- The library is located adjacent to Patrick Hall on the second floor of the Library building.
GALILEO online resource online resource stands for Georgia Library Learning Online, and is a collection of databases with electronic resources. You can read more about GALILEO on their website. You can request a current GALILEO password at the Circulation Desk. You can also get a password online by clicking the Online Resources tab in BlackBoard or by emailing the Library with your student email account.
If you would like to schedule a proctor for a test or assignment, please fill out our online "CTC Proctor Request Form" (pdf). Students should complete their section of the form and email it to their instructor. Instructors should complete their section of the form and email to email@example.com
Students should begin the Test Proctoring scheduling process using the form above at least seventy two (72) hours in advance of the desired proctoring date/time.
Availability dates and times for proctoring in the CTC Library are as follows:
Monday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Thursday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
All testing must be completed by the end of the testing time on the schedule for that date.
Example: Your test time allotted is 1 hour. You must start the test no later than 1 hour before the end of testing times above.