Adult Education Program Information
New Enrolled Students
(Follow the steps below to register for the adult education classes)
- Go to www.columbustech.edu
- Go to the Adult Education Tab
- Go to the GED Class Registration Form on the LEFT
- Complete the online adult education form application.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours to enroll in Intro to Adult Education class. Applications received after 5pm on Thursday will be contacted on Monday.
- You will need to bring a non-expired (within 30 days) state issued ID to the orientation.
- Children are not allowed in the Intro Adult Education Class.
- Underage: You will need a valid state ID (within 30 days), birth certificate, or Guardian letter, a letter from Muscogee County School District (main Office) stating you are not enrolled in school, and Parent or Guardian with a valid state ID (within 30 days)
- Once you have completed the Intro to Adult Education class, you will be given a class schedule, student ID, and parking pass.
- You will begin classes the following week.
If you have additional questions, please visit the intake office in room 611 in the Columbus Technical College library building or call 706-641-5622 or 706-641-5623.
Columbus Technical College operates on a four-day week and is closed on Fridays
Applications received after 5pm on Thursday will be contacted on Monday.
Please note that children are not allowed during classroom time
Seating is limited; therefore we only register students on a specific dates and times.
In accordance with Georgia law (O.C.G.A. § 50-36-1), applicants who are ages 18 and over must provide secure and verifiable documents and execute a signed and sworn affidavit verifying his or her lawful presence in the United States in order to be eligible to receive the public benefit of adult education.
Columbus Technical College operates on a four-day week and is closed on Fridays.