Driver Ed Registration
The 30/6 hour Drivers Education course contains two parts. Students must pass both parts to receive the DDS certificate of completion.
- Thirty hours of classroom seminars.
- Six hours behind the wheel training (to be completed after successful completion of Part 1).
How do I register for the Drivers Education Course?
- Choose the date of the course you want to take below.
(Unless otherwise indicated, all classes will be held at 928 Manchester Expressway, Columbus, GA 31904 (Portable A) )
- Provide the requested information.
- Download and print the Registration Packet. Complete the forms and bring with you to the first session (orientation). Remember, parent or legal guardian must be present for the first session.
- Parents or guardians can contact Jamall Wimberly at 706-649-1838 for selecting a class.
- In addition to the forms in the packet, participants must bring the following to class on day 1:
- Learner's Permit
- Proof of completion of the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP). This can be obtained from your HS counselor.
- Copy of school schedule (proof of enrollment).
- All classes during the school year will be held Monday – Thursday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
- Please make a note that parents and guardians need to contact Mr. Jamall Wimberly via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to class.
Fall Class Schedule
September 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th Monday – Thursday (5:00 – 7:30)
October 16th , 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th,30th,31st November 1st, 2nd Monday – Thursday (5:00 – 7:30)
November 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, December 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th Monday – Thursday (5:00 – 7:30)