Driver Ed Registration
The 30/6 hour Drivers Education course contains two parts. Students must pass both parts to receive the DDS certificate of completion.
- Thirty hours of classroom seminars.
- Six hours behind the wheel training (to be completed after successful completion of Part 1).
How do I register for the Drivers Education Course?
- Choose the date of the course you want to take below.
(Unless otherwise indicated, all classes will be held at 5330 Transport Blvd., Columbus)
- Provide the requested information.
- Download and print the Registration Packet. Complete the forms and bring with you to the first session (orientation). Remember, parent or legal guardian must be present for the first session.
- In addition to the forms in the packet, participants must bring the following to class on day 1:
- Learner's Permit
- Proof of completion of the Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP). This can be obtained from your HS counselor.
- Copy of school schedule (proof of enrollment).