We are excited that you are considering Columbus Technical College. Below you will find all the information you need to successfully apply and be admitted.
If you would like to visit campus to see our programs and speak with staff, we have weekly campus tours.
- Online Admission Application for new applicants
- Print Admissions Application (pdf) - when you complete the application, please mail, fax or deliver it to the college using the contact information provided on the application
- Online admissions application through GAfutures.org. This is especially recommended for high school, HOPE and Zell Miller scholarship applicants.
Please Note: the Columbus Technical College Application Fee is $25. For more information, call 706-649-1847 or email email@example.com.
High School Students
Please review programs for High School Students for information on MOWR and other programs.
Please use the International Student Application Packet.
The Columbus Technical College Application Fee is $25.
For more information, please call 706-649-1847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been enrolled at CTC for the last two consecutive semesters please use the Re-admit Application.
For more information, please call 706-649-1847 or email email@example.com
Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
Effective January 1, 2012, all students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. The following documents will serve as proof of lawful presence in the United States and documentation will be required before you are eligible for consideration of in-state tuition:
- A current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008.
- A current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008.
- A current Driver’s License or ID from::
- Alabama: Issued after August 1, 2000
- Florida: Issued after January 1, 2010
- South Carolina: Issued after November 1, 2008
- Tennessee: Issued after May 29, 2004.
- A certified U.S. Birth Certificate showing the student was born in the U.S. or a U.S. territory. A photocopy is not acceptable.
- An approved completed FAFSA for the current financial aid year.
- A current, valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS form 1-151 or 1-551).
- A current, valid military identification card for active duty soldiers or veterans.
- A U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (DS-1350) or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240).
- A current U.S. Passport.
- A U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561)
- A U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570).
Any student who cannot be verified as lawfully present in the United States is not eligible to be considered for in-state tuition, regardless of how long he or she has lived in Georgia. In addition to being lawfully present in the United States, students must meet the in-state tuition requirements as outlined in TCSG Board Policy and Procedure V.B.3 to warrant an in-state classification. Students that are initially classified as out-of-state and successfully petition to have their residency changed to in-state also have to meet the verification requirement.
Items needed for Proof of Georgia Residency – In-State Tuition
Request for transcripts to be sent to Columbus Technical College
You may use our Request for Official School Transcript form to request transcripts be sent to Columbus Technical College from another institution. Mail the completed form to the school from which you need a transcript.