Please click the button below to complete a graduate survey.
Services for Students and Graduates
- Virtual Job Shadow
- Resume evaluation
- *Interview preparation
- *Career exploration
- Computers for student use
- Career fairs
- *Internet access to job sites
- Reference materials
- Career Fair Tips
Career fairs can provide you with the opportunity to make valuable contacts and learn more about various job opportunities in a variety of career fields. Learn how to get the most out of this opportunity.
This guide shows you how to prepare reference information for use in your job search, and includes sample references.
- Resignation Letters
This letter will likely be kept in your personnel file and could impact references from this employer. Learn what to include and view a sample.
- Resume Preparation
This guide to “Putting You on Paper” shows you how to write an effective resume, and includes many example skill statements, action words and sample resumes.
Internet Job Search Resources
- Access current and accurate occupational and educational information to make an informed career choice.
Use GeorgiaHire, a free, online recruiting service that helps employers find college-educated talent. Students may register online, post a resume, and search jobs.
Visit the healthcare job board and search for positions.
Register, post a resume, and view jobs on CareerBuilder.
Information on jobs with KIA.
Services for Employers
The Career Services helps employers connect with qualified students and graduates to fill employment vacancies. Services for employers include:
- Employers may list jobs with Columbus Technical College job board, free of charge.
- Employers may specify criteria that successful job applicants must meet.
- Employers may request interview facilities.
How to Post a Job
- Use our online job posting form
- Our staff will review your position before making it viewable to students/graduates
For more information, please contact the Career Services:
Office Location: P-600
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.