Student Success Fund
Columbus Technical College has resources available to assist you to pay your outstanding balance. Please click here to complete the form. The form should be returned to the Institutional Advancement Office in Patrick Hall or by email, email@example.com. You will need to provide a copy of your schedule/bill with the completed form. The deadline to submit the form is September 7 at 5 pm.
The CARE Center
The CARE Center assists with student recruitment, preparation, adjustment, retention and graduation from Columbus Technical College. Additionally, Career Counselors will assist students in selecting career pathways; and Career Placement Specialists will assist students and graduates in meeting their employment objectives.
We are dedicated to assisting students and promoting their pursuit of and successful completion of their chosen educational strategy. The center offers a structured, comprehensive academic and personal support system for all students.
Who Can Take Advantage of The CARE Center?
- Any currently enrolled student
- Students on suspension
- Future students
How Do I Get Assistance?
- Visit The CARE Center in the W.G. Hartline Building, room 160.
- Call The CARE Center at 706-649-7512
- Email The CARE Center at CARECenter@columbustech.edu
- Be referred to The CARE Center by your instructor or advisor
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Stop by the CARE Center in Hartline 160 for information today!