CTC Foundation Scholarship Applications Open:
The Fall Semester Scholarship Application portal opens July 1. Please see schedule below for specific program details. The deadline to apply is 12:00 am (midnight) on the last day posted for your session. All students will have an opportunity to apply. Please watch for updates about when opportunities for your specific program will be offered.
CTC Foundation Scholarship Schedule:
Programs: Dental Hygiene, Surgical Technology, and Associate Degree in Nursing
• Applications Accepted – July 1 – July 14
• Application Deadline – 12:00 am (Midnight) July 14
• Announcement of Recipients – August 3
Programs: All other programs
• Applications Accepted – August 14 – August 31
• Application Deadline – 12:00 am (Midnight) August 31
• Announcement of Recipients – September 20
Steps to Apply:
• Please click here: https://columbustech.awardspring.com/
• If you used Awardspring last year, please make sure you are logged out from your last use.
• To log in, use student credentials in the yellow box.
• Once logged in, the scholarship opportunity will auto-populate based on your student information on file.
• Every major will have an opportunity to compete for a scholarship, but most require that you have completed at least one semester at Columbus Tech and have a grade point average (GPA).
• In the event of a tie, the number/amounts of scholarship awards given may change.
• Scholarship awards will be posted directly to the student’s Banner account (no cash will be given), except for the Hoover Scholarship and the Eichman Award.
• For self-paying students, you will be refunded the amount of the scholarship(s) awarded to you. Unused scholarship awards may be used for future semesters.
Conditions and Requirements:
• Your student ID photo will be used for an electronic “book” of recipients. If you do not want that photo used, there will be opportunities to have your photograph taken. Please watch your CTC student email for that announcement.
• Students will be notified of their acceptance or denial via their CTC student email. Please check it regularly.
• Scholarship applications are reviewed by volunteers. Allowing them to see personal information such as GPA is a condition of applying.