Columbus Technical College is proud to have a culturally diverse student body and welcome students from all walks of life, backgrounds, and ethnicities.
Applicants for admission to Columbus Technical College are classified as “International applicants” if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Students who are not U.S. Citizens and who are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa.
- Students who are currently living outside the U.S. and will require an F-1 or M-1 visa to study in the U.S.
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on any other class of visa.
- Students who are in the process of applying for Permanent Residency status, but have not yet received the Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have been educated outside of the U.S.
Our enrollment services team is committed to assisting international students navigate the admission process, obtain immigration documents, and adapt to a new culture. For admission to the college for summer summer 2018, please use the International Student Application Packet. Applicants applying to enroll fall semester 2018 or beyond should complete the 2018-19 International Student Application Packet.