Columbus Tech is Here for YOU
March 26, 2020
In these trying times, it’s important to remind CTC students that they come FIRST. Columbus Tech is here with all the support services needed, from online tutoring to helping hands with technology to questions about registration and financial aid. CTC is here for you.
For instance, students in need of computer or technology support can contact the CLICK Support Lab Mon –Thurs from 8:30-6:30 at email@example.com or 706-641-5020 or 706-641-5635. (You can also get this support using the Blackboard directions below.) For Library assistance call 706-649-1852, text 706-225-9170, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those needing tutoring help can get it through their Blackboard account. Just go to the Academic Support Services Organization link, then the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (All Live Support Lab Sessions) and click on the session you want to join.
- Writing Lab - Tues – Thurs 9:30 – 5
- Math Support Lab – Mon – Thurs 8:30 – 6:30
- CLICK Computer Support Lab – Mon – Thurs 8:30 – 6:30
- Science Support Lab – Mon – Thurs 8:00 – 6:00
And to both current and future students: CTC’s Student Affairs team is available Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. to answer any questions.
- Academic Advisement Center 706-649-1113 or email@example.com
- Admissions 706-49-1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARE Center 706-649-7512 or CARECenter@columbustech.edu
- Financial Aid 706-649-1859 or email@example.com
- Registrar 706-649-1857 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also additional resources available here.
Take care, stay well, and we’ll get through this together!