CTC at a Glance
- The annual enrollment for the 2019 Academic Year (AY) at Columbus Technical College was 4,769 students.
- During AY2019, Columbus Technical College boasted a total job placement rate of approximately 100% with nearly 97.4% in field (this includes continuing education, military, and employed in a related field).
- Nearly all Columbus Technical College students receive some sort of financial aid. In AY2019, 2,684 students received the federal Pell grant, 1,608 earned HOPE, 576 collected Veterans Assistance, 29 were awarded local scholarship monies, and 29 were assisted through the WIOA.
- Residents of Columbus, Georgia make up 60.2% of the student body of Columbus Technical College. Nearly all of the remaining students reside in a county adjacent to Muscogee County.
- AY2019 saw 977 students graduate from Columbus Technical College. The college awarded 924 Technical Certificates of Credit, 263 Diplomas, and 538 Associate Degrees. (Note: some students received multiple awards.)
- The main campus consists of approximately 13.6 acres on the south side of Manchester Expressway, 14.42 acres on the north side, and 27.2 acres on River Road.
- Columbus Technical College, through its Economic Development Department, provided training assistance to 57 companies and 6,233 training hours in AY2019.