If you will make a payment to Columbus Technical College by check, please review the Check Acceptance Policy.
Fees and Holds
Through Banner Web, students may view current fees/payments and holds. Tuition must be paid by the deadlines set forth in the Registration Schedule to avoid being dropped from classes for non-payment. In addition, paying fees and clearing any holds will ensure that a student will not be blocked from activities such as:
- registering for future classes
- requesting a transcript
Viewing Your Information
- Log in to Banner Web: poseidon.columbustech.edu.
- From the Main Menu, select the Student Services & Financial Aid option.
- From the Student Services Menu, select the Student Records option.
- You may view current fees/payments, or all fees/payments (including historical information) using the Account Summary by Term and Account Summary options. In addition, you can view any holds on your account using the View Holds option.