CTC Foundation Scholarship Applications
Open for Fall Semester
August 1 – September 1
- Please click here: https://columbustech.awardspring.com/
- To log in, use student credentials in the yellow box.
- Once logged in, the scholarship opportunity will auto-populate based on your student information on file.
Please take note:
- Every major will have an opportunity to compete for a scholarship, but most require that you already have a GPA. In the event of a tie, the number/amounts of scholarship awards given may change.
- Scholarship awards will be posted directly to the student’s account, with the exception of the Hoover Scholarship and the Eichman Award.
- Scholarship announcements will occur after the payment deadline for fall semester; therefore, please do not wait for announcement to pay your outstanding balance as your schedule will be cancelled.
- For self-paying students, you will be refunded the amount of the scholarship/s awarded to you. Unused scholarship awards may be used for future semesters.
Conditions and Requirements:
- Participation in the video scholarship presentation is a condition of being awarded. Students will not be awarded until they have been photographed. Students who are awarded will receive instructions for signing up to be photographed.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance or denial via their student email. Please check it regularly.
- Scholarship applications are reviewed by volunteers. Allowing them to see personal information such as GPA is a condition of applying.
Should you have any technical difficulties please contact Cheryl Metivier at 706 649-1015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Often trying a different browser or using a computer instead of a smart phone, or vice versa, takes care of the issue. Please include your phone number and student ID number in your email message.